Saturday, August 27, 2011

Neil and David in St. Tropez

Saint-Tropez is a town, 104 km (65 miles) to the east of Marseille, of southeastern France. I’m just guessing this is where where Neil Patrick Harris and partner David Burtka spend some time together with their babies. Aren’t they a lovely gay couple?

I just remembered these pictures after I watched Smurfs in 3D. I wasn’t able to watch the trailer so I was surprised that Neil Patrick Harris was there! An added bonus to a wonderful movie.

neil-patrick-harris-david-burtka-vacationing-in-st-tropez-02neil-patrick-harris-david-burtka-vacationing-in-st-tropez-04neil-patrick-harris-david-burtka-vacationing-in-st-tropez-12neil-patrick-harris-david-burtka-vacationing-in-st-tropez-13neil-patrick-harris-david-burtka-vacationing-in-st-tropez-14

Photos courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment